Welcome to JurisNotes.Com. We offer electronic newsletters in the areas of Intellectual Property Law.
(1) IP Notes: Free for two months. An electronic legal research newsletter devoted to intellectual property law: copyright law, Internet law, patent law, trade secrets and
trademark law. Sign Up Now. We bring you concise case law and UDRP decision summaries, legal news, articles, legal resources and more. This is a must-have for
any attorney who practices Internet law.
(2) Patent Extra Notes: Free for two months. The Patent Extra newsletter focuses exclusively on patent cases at the district court level.
(3) Admin Notes: Free for two months. An electronic legal research newsletter devoted to administrative law decisions pertinent to intellectual property law. Includes
TTAB and PTO decisions, Court of International Trade decisions, ITC and Customs Service decisions, as well as ICANN domain name disputes. Sign Up Now.
(4) JurisNotes.com provides a fully Searchable Database which incorporates our past newsletters and the full text of the cases summarized (2001 - present).
(5) "IP News" is a once-a-week newsletter (Wednesday) featuring the latest news in the world of intellectual property and is free to our subscribers.
Subscribers are welcome to submit items for inclusion in IP News, such as verdicts, wins, personnel changes, etc.
JurisNotes.Com wants to keep you informed of all the latest Intellectual Property Law developments. Let us help you with your legal research--sign up and we'll deliver our Notes to your email. Sign up for a free trial of these invaluable services.
All subscribers are listed on our site, complete with company logo, contact information, a brief description of your business and a link to your site. Click on the "Law Firms" or "Companies" button to see for yourself.
So what are you waiting for? Sign up today for a free 2-month trial and start receiving the latest developments in Intellectual Property Law.
Law in Brief
Copyright © JurisNotes.Com